Monday 9 April 2012

Hiatus

Tomorrow I am flying off to Canada to spend a week in Mount Royal (or Montreal as they call it these days) and Quebec with my beloved daughter, who is big with Number One Grandson. This is a delightful prospect, but it will mean a hiatus in the blog. I might slip another post in before I go, but it looks as if the busyness and complications are set to continue to the end. I shall be glad to be in the air, flying away... Normal service will resume around the middle of next week.

3 comments:

  1. Bon voyage et bonne chance, Mr Nigeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have some poutine while there ...

    Anne in England, who often used to visit Montreal in the 1970s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anne - I'm afraid I couldn't quite nerve myself for a Poutine - or a Tourtiere - but others in our party did and apparently enjoyed them. They certainly eat in Quebec Province! And yet hardly anyone seems to be obese in the English manner - must be the French influence. I had to keep reminding myself - esp in Quebec City - that I was not in France...

    ReplyDelete